Internet users are now becoming aware of the dangers that surround them when they’re online. Let’s face it. Hackers are becoming bolder in their attempts to hack sites and identity theft is becoming an ordinary incidence. How then can we protect ourselves when we use the web in our home, in the office or anywhere wifi is available? Can we still sleep soundly at night knowing that our identities are secured and nobody will ever guess the usernames and passwords we are using? Do we need to modify passwords every week? Should ourselves memorize a jumble of letters and numbers for our password? These questions can simply be answered with one thing. That would be to use risk-free internet proxy sites which will protect our identity online.
Hidemyass is one. From their site at hidemyass.com, it is possible to see they are enormous on hiding your identity and securing your privace. Their service includes but not restricted to:
1. web proxy — for surfing the internet anonymously
2. anonymous email — for setting up of e-mail account to be given to sure websites and individuals
3. IP:Port proxies — for masking your IP address and anonymously surf online
4. file upload — for uploading sensitive files without file size limits
5. anonymous referrer — for generation unattributable links
6. privacy software — for easy redirecting of web browser traffic
7. pro vpn — for a more safe and safe surfing, browsing and online shopping
Using the services of websites like Hidemyass provides you with the security you will need. It is indeed a great advantage to web users like us. Oftentimes, we forget that there are thousands and possibly even millions of folks whose life revolves around stealing information. It is our right to be protected and we could only depend on websites like hidemyass for protection.